THE JOB - Mechanical Project Engineer (With experience on small and special projects)
- My client are a rapidly growing M&E Contractor who are based in Kent.
- With a team of circa 20 engineers, they provide services from Design, Installation through to Service, Maintenance & Breakdown to their portfolio of clients.
- They work in the following sectors: Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Leisure, Industrial & Residential.
They are seeking an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer to join the team.
The position will be 80% Office Based & 20% Site Based, so living locally to their office is essential.
Working on Commercial Projects – a solid mix of Fit Outs & Refurbs with project values ranging from £10k - £1mil Type of Projects:
Full HVAC Projects Area of Cover:
London & The Home Counties Duties & Responsibilities
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Report to the Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues
- Liaise with the suppliers/specialist contractor to ensure equipment is successfully commissioned
- Ability to develop and review mechanical design with project team
- Design reviews, validate equipment and systems
- Complete technical submittals, equipment registers and trackers
- Review Quality on site walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team Requirements
- Mechanical Engineering / Building Services Degree essential
- Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects (desired)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role is.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Car Allowance
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holiday
- Mobile Phone
SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
020 7932 2800