THE JOB – Mechanical Project Supervisor
- Multidisciplinary Building Services Company
- Operating for over 20 years
- Office Based in Essex.
- The predominantly work within Hospitals and Commercial Properties across London & The Home Counties.
- Clients include: CBRE, Optimum, FES, Flowrite, EMCOR.
- They carry out predominantly AC, Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Works.
- 20 Engineers within the Service, Maintenance & Small Works Division.
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
Due to continuous growth, they are seeking a Mechanical Small Works Manager to join the team.
This position will be mobile, covering their whole portfolio on contracts across London & The Home Counties.
These will predominantly be Hospitals, Universities & Commercial Space within London.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record carrying out this job role and come from a Mechanical / HVAC Background. Duties will include & not be limited to:
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Follow up with enquires for works when they come through
- Survey the job
- Price the work and Produce Quotes (anything from £5k - £30k)
- Arrange Materials & Labour
- Face to Face Meetings with clients
- Maintain & develop client relationships.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO. UK
- £47,000 - £55,000
- Car Allowance
- 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays)