- Building Services Company based in Kent.
- Operating for over 25 years
- The offer the following services: M&E Maintenance, Carpentry, Fabric, Small Works Projects, PPM Maintenance.
- They predominantly work within Commercial Offices & High End Residential
Mobile Mechanical /Plumbing Engineer to cover London & The Home Counties.
The engineers main duties will be small planned and reactive maintenance to plant rooms & commercial portfolio within London. Carrying out the following work:
Working hours and requirements:
- General plumbing bleeding radiators, cylinders, changing valves.
- Reactive, Servicing and repairs on mechanical AHU, Motors, Pumps
- Small pipework/light installation
- Motor repairs
- Replacing taps and sinks
- Changing and servicing of water temp sensors, pumps, valves etc.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Must have a driving licence
- Be able to do small project work and reactive maintenance.
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City & Guilds/NVQ 2-3
- Gas qualifications are advantageous
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK
- £35,000 -£40,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays