Mechanical projects Manager
- Trade background within Mechanical (Plumber/Pipefitter experience minimum)
- SMSTS Minimum
- Previous experience on UK construction sites is essential
- An understanding of Commercial, Design and Programme and Building Services
- 5+ years with a Tier 2 or Tier 1 M&E contractor on Commercial projects as a manager
- Manage projects simultaneously Values between 5k and 500k
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating, working alongside electrical Managers at a job site including that of a crew of Pipefitter/plumbers
- Establish and adjust work timelines to meet the schedule for the project,
- Organize and coordinate all project materials and equipment.
- Ensure that all work installed is completed in accordance with the standards set All work will be completed on budget, on time, and in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
- To produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities C/W labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Carry out full mechanical take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & Labour costs efficiency through the project
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, and manage through to final account
- MS/RAs writing
- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in Bucks..
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.
- We are a well-established company with a family feel and a down to earth team
- We offer a clear progression path, always seeking opportunities to promote from within
- We offer educational assistance and promote CPD
- We promote collaboration
Permanent role with opportunities to work on varied projects in the South East
Job Type: Full-time Experience:
- Tier2 M&E contractor on Commercial project as a manager: 5 years (Required)
- working on UK constructions sites: 1 year (Required)
SMSTS (Required) Benefits
£48,000.00 to £55,000.00 for the right applicant.
Company Vehicle, fuel card, pension, 28 days paid holidays, personal development
Salary PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHICTHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK