Static Mechanical Bias M&E engineer – Liverpool street - £37k
I am currently representing a well-established technical facilities service provider, they specialise in providing electrical, mechanical and all round building service. Their clientele include: commercial offices, critical business environments, schools, hospitals, no residential purely commercial in and around the London area.
They believe training and personal development is an important factor which allows both staff and the business to reap the rewards of what the other puts in.
Working hours / conditions:
The position will be working on both the Landlord and tenant side.
- Working with plant rooms
- PPM Schedules
- Some Reactive works
- Service work on fan coil units, air handling units etc.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance, responding immediately to reactive tasks
- Responsible for the maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair of a wide variety of plant equipment.
- Maintenance of AHU’s, FCU’s VAV’s, ACU’s
Must be qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds level 2 in Mechanical Engineering
• Must be experienced in building services engineering
• Some Electrical knowledge would be preferred
• Must have own basic hand tools and PPE
• Must be clean and presentable at all times
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to work on own initiative
• Must quickly become familiar with ABM procedures and paperwork including PPM planning, permits etc