My Client require a Multiskilled engineer with their FGAS to join the North Team. Working on various hospitals and private clinics within the private healthcare sector's.
Your area of cover will be anything from Manchester to Liverpool and the home counties.
The role will be maintaining air conditioners, chillers, electrical systems and all ancillary equipment for static and mobile medical equipment situated across London and the home counties.
- Duties include repairs to chillers refrigeration plant and air conditioning
- Repairs to MRI tailors and heart clinic portable trailers and also CT scanner tailors
- Repairing HVAC systems, heat pumps, lighting changes, and repairs
- Working with hydraulics and lighting circuits and generators, working on central controlled systems
- Repairing electrical faults on 12v/24v
- Rewiring of electrical panels and working with 3phase and 240v circuits
The hours are Monday to Friday, contracted 50 hours but it is job and knock and door to door. THE PACKAGE
- £30,000 - £33,000
- 50 Hour week But it’s a job and knock.
- Door To Door Travel.
- Van & Fuel Card
- 28 days including bank holidays.
- Call Out Ratio is 1 in 6 and £100 call out payment
- Uniform and specialist equipment