My client are an M&E Contractor who have been operating since 2007 and Turnover £20mil.
Based out of their Surrey based office, they employ 50 staff across London & The South East.
They have a vast project portfolio, with 18 live projects currently running which is a mix of new build residential, commercial, leisure, healthcare and education.
They are seeking an MEP Project Manager to join the team and initial work on a Project in Chatham, Kent.
THE JOB – MEP PROJECT MANAGER
07.30 – 04.30
You will be site based at the Chatham Site, working alongside a strong Electrical Site Supervisor is fulltime based on site.
There is a team of 12 subbies on site
As an MEP Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution, and successful completion of MEP projects within the established scope, budget, and timeline.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- You will lead cross-functional project teams and collaborate closely with clients to ensure project objectives are achieved and client expectations are met.
- Develop detailed project plans, including scope, goals, deliverables, schedules, and resource allocation, in alignment with client requirements and organizational objectives.
- Lead project kick-off meetings, set project expectations, and ensure understanding of project goals and roles among team members.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, subcontractors, and other relevant parties throughout the project life cycle.
- Conduct regular stakeholder meetings to provide updates, address concerns, and ensure alignment with project goals and expectations.
- Allocate and manage project resources efficiently, including personnel, equipment, and materials, to ensure optimal project performance and productivity.
- Collaborate with resource managers and department heads to resolve resource conflicts and optimize resource utilization.
- Identify potential risks associated with the project and develop comprehensive risk mitigation strategies to minimize impact on project deliverables, budget, and timeline.
- Proactively monitor and address identified risks to ensure successful project outcomes and client satisfaction.
- Develop and manage project budgets, monitor project costs, and track expenditures to ensure projects are delivered within budget and in adherence to financial targets.
- Work closely with the Quantity Surveyor to review cost estimates, control project costs, and identify cost-saving opportunities.
- Enforce quality control processes and standards to ensure that installations meet industry and organizational quality requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant codes, regulations, and safety standards throughout the project execution.
- Provide clear and timely communication to internal and external stakeholders, keeping them informed of project progress, issues, and resolutions.
- Prepare regular progress reports, project status updates, and presentations for senior management and clients.
£55,000 - £65,000
25 Days Hols + bank holidays
Performance based Bonus scheme at the end of completed project
Cover public transport if they need to get to site PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN@RGB.CO.UK