Mechanical Contract Manager £57k - Hertfordshire
A Mechanical and Electrical engineering company based in Stevenage are currently seeking a time served Mechanical Contract Manager to help manage their existing portfolio in London and the south east with a view of helping the business grow to the next level.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE :
To assist in the running of the Service Department, majority of this being on the Mechanical,
Plumbing and Heating aspects, that being PPM Contracts, remedial works, new installations, Health
and Safety, Risk Assessments, Engineers Diaries, and day to day admin.
- Managing the PPM Rota and directly managing 10 engineers across the portfolio.
- Ensuring all paperwork, H&S and Log books are keep current and up to date.
- Quote Remedial on mechanical remedial works, dealing directly with the client to secure the works.
- Overseeing a team of Administrators, who look after the invoicing , billing and other necessary paperwork’s.
- Maintain KPI and SLA’s
- Continue to grow the mechanical business alongside the MD, Operations director and fellow contract managers.
- Mobilisation of new contracts.
The ideal candidate will be within commutable distance of the Stevenage office where you will be based 3 / 4 days a week with 1 / 2 days a week visiting clients within your portfolio.
£57,000.00 per annum
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Laptop and Mobile Phone