Mobile Fabric Engineer – London
My client are a well-known FM Engineering company , who provide building services solutions to their end clients within the commercial and retail sector.
They are seeking a Mobile Fabric Engineer with good M&E experience to join the teamYou will be working on a mobile basis, covering London & The Home Counties across their whole portfolio of contracts.
To carry out planned and reactive maintenance as instructed by the Contract Manager to include but not limited to:
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Basic Electrical works: Emergency lighting testing, changing plugs, switches, bulbs, sockets and basic lamping.
- Basic Plumbing works: Repairing leaks, changing flushes, changing urinals, unblocking toilets,
- Assisting on-site electrical and mechanical engineers.
- Undertaking PPM works issued through the help desk within set time frames so that customer expectations are met.
- Hanging doors
- New locks
- Assembling furniture
- Painting & decorating
- Carpeting floors
PLEASE CONTACT CONNOR GRAHAM ON 020 7932 2800 / CGRAHAM @ RGB .CO. UK
- £32,000 - £35,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 days holiday Plus 8 Stat
- 1 in 6 Call Out
- Overtime at 1.5
- Uniform & PPE