SALARY & PACKAGE
THE JOB - Mobile Commercial Plumber
- Up to £34,000 (Based on 39 Hour Week)
- Door to Door travel
- Lots of Overtime paid @ time and one half
- £80 on-call standby payment – call out is 1 in 2 – D2D travel on call and overtime rates
- Van, fuel card
- 24 days holiday + bank (after 3 years they increase by an additional day then one added on each year to a maximum of 6)
My client is seeking a Commercial Plumber to join the team to cover London & The South East to predominantly cover one of their prestigious Gym Contracts. Main duty is to assist with reactive call outs and repairs to commercial boiler plant, primarily working on Gym sites:
Candidates must be qualified and:
- To attend reactive call outs, with equipment repaired on the day of call-out where possible.
- To replace faulty items and get equipment up and running without delay
- Planned maintenance
- Have experience in a similar role
- Be able to work on all types and manufacturers of boilers and associated equipment
- Be prepared to be on a call-out rota of 2 weeks out of 4
- Be prepared and willing that they may on occasion be called on when not on call
- Have a full driving licence
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @RGB .CO .UK
- Established in 1972.
- Based out of the Midlands
- Group of 4 Companies
- Service & Maintenance Department has 14 engineers on their books at the moment.
- Full National Coverage.
- Team of 4 in London at the moment
- Clients: M&S, Tesco, BT, Schools, Hospitals