Mobile Drainage Engineer - £32,000 - £35,000
SALARY & PACKAGE
- £32,000 - £35,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holidays
- 1 in 4 Call out - £100 Standby
- Overtime Paid at x1.5 / x2
- Uniform & PPE
- London Based Building Services Company who have been operating for over 50 years.
- Currently employ 500 staff UK wide
- Deal with, Electrical, A/C, Mechanical, Plumbing, Fabric, Housing, water treatment.
- Their projects are predominantly Commercial and Retail
- Examples of these are: M&M world, Nando’s, Islington Council, emirates airline, Burlington arcades,
- Confined Spaces
- High pressure Jetting
- CSCS Card
- To ensure all works are technically compliant, run smoothly, and on programme
- Reactive callouts completed on time and to customer satisfaction
- Carry out Drainage PPM works to Correct standards
- Carry out reactive works.
- Reporting to Management on site issues
- Participate in Drainage Callout rota
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- Resourcing sufficient equipment and materials in conjunction with The Contracts Manager and the purchasing administrator.
- Plumbing experience and can do water main installs and fixes in commercial and domestic buildings
- Attend callouts and complete works effectively and on time
- Replacing underground pipework
- Installations for underground pipework and manholes
- Fill out job sheets with call out description, time taken and materials used
- Carry out remedial works
- Carry out CCTV surveys and file reports
- Installation of above and below ground drainage systems
- High Pressure Jetting works
- 300 core machine to descale stack pipe, float lines domestic and commercial building
- 100 core machine needs to be able to clear blockages in commercial and domestic buildings
- Hand core machines to descale small bore pipework Liaise with Help Desk on PPM works to ensure they are completed on time
- Ensuring Compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Liaise with customers and tenants to ensure expectations are managed and met.