- £35,000 - £38,000
- Door To Door Travel.
- Van & Fuel Card
- 28 days including bank holidays.
- Call Out Ratio is 1 in 6 and £100 call out payment
- Uniform and specialist equipment
Leading National Service and Logistical Provider for the Mobile Medical Industry.
Maintaining air conditioners, chillers, electrical systems and all ancillary equipment for static and mobile medical equipment
They look after Mobile medical trailers such as MRI Trailers, CT Scanner Trailers and Heart clinic portable Trailers which all must be kept at a certain temperature.
Clients they work with are Nuffield Health, Lamboo (Mobile Medical Trucks) & In Health (private nursing practice). THE JOB – Mobile Electrician
They require a Mobile Electrician to join their Northern Division to cover the North West & North East of England.
Area covering Warrington to Newcastle and on odd occasion, down toward the Midlands.
The main depot is based in Warrington and on occasion you will carry out PPMs & servicing to the medical trailers at the depot.
The role will be maintaining electrical systems and all ancillary equipment for static and mobile medical equipment situated across London and the home counties.
- Service, maintenance & breakdown to electrical systems.
- Repairs to MRI tailors and heart clinic portable trailers and also CT scanner tailors
- Working with hydraulics and lighting circuits and generators, working on central controlled systems
- Repairing electrical faults on 12v/24v
- Rewiring of electrical panels and working with 3phase and 240v circuits
- Fixed wire testing
- Working with 3 phase systems.
The hours are Monday to Friday, contracted 50 hours but it is job and knock and door to door. YOU MUST HAVE
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO. UK / 020 7932 2800
- 17th / 18th Edition
- Testing & Inspection