- My Client are a Building Services Firm who specialise in M&E, Refrigeration, Ventilation & Drainage.
- They have 2 offices, one in the Midlands & the other In London.
- Employ a team of 6 engineers & 3 apprentices, but they are looking to increase this to 8 engineers.
- They look after Large Food Production sites, Large Coldrooms and some restaurants. 90% of their work is Larger equipment such as cold rooms, walk in Fridges & Freezers, Blast Chillers etc.
- Massive emphasis on training & development, they are happy to put people through additional qualifications & training. For example Co2 and Ammonia Courses.
They are seeking 1 x Intermediate Refrigeration Engineer & 1 x Senior Refrigeration Engineers on a permanent basis.
Monday – Friday
08.30am – 05.00pm
40 Hour Weeks
You will be working on a mobile basis covering London & The Home Counties.
Carrying out service, maintenance & breakdown of Large Compressors, Cold Rooms, Blast Chillers, Pack Systems, Walk in Fridges, Walk in Freezers and Associated Plant.
(Co2 & Ammonia desirable) SALARY & PACKAGE
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Travel paid (after the engineer gives the first hour each way)
- 25 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- 1 in 6 call out with £130 stand by
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Regular Salary reviews
- Specialist Tools
- Van & Fuel Card
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO .UK
- Monday – Friday = x.15
- Saturday AM (until midday) = x1.5
- Saturday PM (after midday) = x2
- Sunday – x2