Mobile Combustion Engineer - Cambridge
I am currently representing an excellent M&E specialist who are currently in search of a Mobile Combustion Engineer to be based in Cambridge.
They have been operating successfully for over 25 years and Specialise within cooling, heating, mechanical, electrical, Supplementary & Sustainability.
With multiple offices across the UK they are on the lookout for a Mobile Combustion Engineer to cover Cambridge & the surrounding areas.
THE JOB – MOBILE COMBUSTION ENGINEER
Due to Growth, my client are now looking for a Mobile Combustion Engineer to be based in Cambridge to work on their Nurseries & Preschools Contract.
45 Hour Working Week.
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 8am – 5pm with a 30 minute paid lunch break.
You will be carrying out Service, Maintenance & Breakdown to Commercial Boilers & Mechanical Plant.
QUALIFICAITONS REQUIRED Essential :-
- Completion of PPM works to schedule in the most proactive and efficient way possible
- Notify issues to the Helpdesk seeking advice from the Contract Manager as appropriate
- Production of quotes in a thorough way, with thought out and researched methodology including correct parts and labour times required to ensure profitability, cost control and client satisfaction
- Responsible for ensuring effective diagnostic of breakdowns and timely repair of equipment
- Record and document all work carried out and raise appropriate documentation and quotes as required
- Work in accordance with mandatory, Health, Safety, Compliance and environmental requirements
- Ensure KPI's are met by working to the site plan
- Consistently promote high standards through personal standards
- Liaise with other departments, suppliers and other service providers
- Maintaining site log books
- Responsible for Compliance and Health and Safety on site
- Protect the companies reputation by ensuring the company is portrayed in a good light at all times and carrying out any other reasonable duties deemed necessary to ensure the business can fulfil its moral and legal duties and obligations.
- Communicate and liaise with client and helpdesk
- Provide excellence communication and customer service to our varied client base
- Ensure equipment, tools, parts and company assets are calibrated, maintained and looked after in the appropriate manner
City & Guilds COCN1
( Core Gas Safety) / CCN1
Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety / CDGA1
( Non- domestic Natural Gas & LPG Direct fired Heating Appliances and Equipment)/ CODNCO1
( Changeover Domestic To Non-Domestic Gas & LPG Core Heating)/ CIGA1
( Non-Domestic & LPG Indirect Gas-Fired Heating Appliances & Equipment) / CPA1
(Domestic Combustion Performance Analysis) / CENWAT
( Domestic Gas Central Heating/Hot Water Boilers & Circulators, Combination Boilers, storage Water Heaters & Instantaneous Water Heaters) ICPN1
( Non- Domestic Natural Gas and LPG Pipework & Fittings) / TPCP1
( Non-Domestic Natural Gas, LPG, Other Gasses Testing and Purging)/ TPCP1A
( Non- Domestic Natural Gas Testing and Purging. Desirable:- CKR1
( Domestic Gas Cooking Appliances) / CCCN1
(Non-Domestic Natural Gas Core Catering Appliances)/ HTR1
(Domestic Gas Fired and Wall Heaters) / CORT1
( Non- Domestic Natural Gas & LPG Overhead Radiant Plaque & Tube Heaters).Desirable -Legionella Awareness & Practical Legionella Training, Asbestos Awareness, PASMA Mobile Access Towers for Users. IPAF 9dual Mobile Vertical (3a +3b) Mobile Boom - Operator. SALARY & PACKAGE £45,000 - £52,000 (Depending on experience)
- Van & Fuel Card (Private use of van option)
- Travel paid after 30 mins each way
- 25 days holiday + 8 Days Stat
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO .UK
- Call out 1 in 4 max + £150 standby + Door to door on reactives
- 30 minutes Paid lunch
- Travel Paid @ 1.5 x hourly rate after 10 hours
- Tool Loan
- Train to retain
- Death in Service
- Boot and Trouser allowance
- Annual events and competitions
- Access to BESA technical knowledge base and PDT training
- Overtime Paid @ x 1.5 & x 2 on Bank Holidays