COMMERCIAL GAS ENGINEER – KENT (NO LONDON)
- Based in Maidstone
- 100 engineers as a company
- There are of cover work is in Kent, West Sussex.
- Projects are Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Industrial, Biomass Farms
- Service, maintenance & Breakdown
- Monday – Friday
- 8am - 5.30pm
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Mobile commercial gas engineer carrying out service, maintenance and breakdown to commercial equipment.
- Must have full commercial gas tickets
- Must have strong Catering experience.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK
- Up to £17.22p/h (45 Hour Week) – £40,000
- Door to Door Travel
- 25 Days Hols + 8 BH
- Van & Fuel Card
- 1 in 4 or 5. £150 paid standby, and then £30 per hour thereafter if called out with a minimum of 3hrs paid.
- Full PPE
- Pension - 5% Employee / 3 % Company
- Phone – or they will pay you an allowance of £10 a month for use of your own.
- Employee Assistance Programme – free phone to counselling, financial advisors, legal advisors