Mobile M&E Engineer – £35,000
SALARY & PACKAGE
THE ROLE Working hours are 8 – 5 – these can be flexible.
- Up to £35,000
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Van & Fuel Card
- Lots of overtime
Looking for a M&E Engineer who is able to hit the ground running and work without supervision.
The role will be covering London and inside the M25 Orbital.
- Being the first point of contact for all maintenance issues that arise on site, investigating and solving issues
- Temperature set point adjustments, daily BMS controls
- Weekly testing; fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, cooling tower testing
- Monthly testing; water and emergency light testing, generator testing
- Planned Prevention Maintenance
- Arranging and signing permits for completed contractor works, escorting contractors on/off site during works/out of hours works, providing quotations for contractors
- Re-view and action audits
- Liaising with Facilities/Building Management and clients
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
- Been operating since 1983
- Based out of their head office in Kent
- The company has 2 different divisions – Install & Projects / Service & Maintenance
- Been growing strength to strength. In the last 4 years their company turn over has grown from £650k - £3million +
- Very laid back, flexible and easy company who put trust in their engineers.
- Their clientele is effectively 2 National Retailers. They look after over 100 buildings in London & Home counties.
- Very low turnover of staff – the majority of their engineers have been with them for about 8 – 10 years.
- They like to bring in apprentices every year and grow the business organically.