Mobile Commercial Pipefitter - £42,000
My client is a well-established (30 years +) and growing organisation within the HVAC industry.
They have a prestigious variety of contracts covering London and the Home Counties. Our head office is based in Essex, however the majority of our customer base and work is located within the M25 and Central London.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Up to £42,000
- Approximately 1 week in 7 Call Out - £150 Standby
- Time & Half / Double Time Overtime Rates
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Bonus incentive schemes
- Fully equipped van less than 3 years old (Transit or similar)
- Uniform, phone, tablet, fuel card, parking credit card
- Child care voucher scheme
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
- Sickness & accident insurance scheme
- Tech desk support
- Monday – Friday
- 8am – 5pm
- 40 Hour Weeks
- Covering London & Home Counties
- Mobile Commercial Pipefitter/mechanical engineer with experience of wet systems in both modern and aged large residential blocks and commercial buildings running from a central plant room.
- Understanding of both gravity and pressurised, single, two pipe, ladder and district distribution systems.
- Pipe work from ½” to 4” covering galv, iron, steel, copper, plastic, composite etc., to include mapres or similar systems.
- Working knowledge of pumps, pressure and expansion vessels, DMZ valves, basic mechanical maintenance of plate exchangers, strainers, side stream filtration systems.
- Ability to fault find on building related heating, hot and cold water distribution problems.
- Works may involve emergency repairs, breaking out of walls and floors to access pipe work.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
- This Role will involve planned mechanical maintenance on non-electrical or gas systems, with a high proportion of reactive and quoted works, which may involve minor domestic plumbing in residential apartments, typically radiator and valve problems, crossover chasing and rectification etc.