- Middle Wallop consists of around 60 buildings and are a mix of commercial, industrial and barracks.
- They conduct the helicopter training here and is the head of Aviation.
- They will need high end security vetting for this.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Monday – Friday
- 40 Hour Week
- 8.30 – 4.30
- They will be working alongside 1 other engineer – who is mechanically biased and works on all the plant and more mechanically biased work.
- The role will be Service & Maintenance – working on sinks, taps, toilets, internal drainage, leaky pipework etc.
- £28,000 - £29,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Chance of on call
- Overtime available – x1.5 during the week & Saturdays / x2 Sundays
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- A family run Building Services Company who are made up of 4 divisions, these are Building Maintenance, Projects, Cleaning Services & Window Cleaning.
- Based in Bucks.
- Turnover last year was circa £25million.
- They employ around 420 engineers as a group with 170 of these being within maintenance & projects.
- Major clients include: MOD, Barclays Bank, RBS, CBRE, BT, Multiple Hospitals, Morris & Spottiswood.
- A company who are passionate about ethics & attitude.