Mechanical Contract Manager £50k
• Multidisciplinary Building Services Company
• Operating for over 20 years
• Office Based in Essex.
• The predominantly work within Hospitals and Commercial Properties across London & The Home Counties.
• Clients include: CBRE, Optimum, FES, Flowrite, EMCOR.
• They carry out predominantly AC, Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Works.
• 20 Engineers within the Service, Maintenance & Small Works Division.
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Due to continuous growth, they are seeking a mechanical contracts manager to join the team.
This position will be mobile, covering their whole portfolio on contracts across London & The Home Counties.
These will predominantly be Hospitals, Universities & Commercial Space.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record carrying out this job role and come from a Mechanical / HVAC Background.
Duties will include & not be limited to:
Manage existing healthcare contracts within London and the home counties, building strong relationships between the company and end client.
Reviewing asset surveys and PPM maintenance schedules
Produce Quotes (anything from £2k - £50k) for remedial works current contracts
Arrange Materials and oversee extra small works using your engineering staff
Face to Face Meetings with clients
Maintain & develop client relationships.
Involvement in the P&L alongside the account director.
SALARY & PACKAGE
• £50,000 salary
• Company Car OR Car Allowance
• 28 Days Holiday (including bank holidays)