THE JOB - Electrician
- My client are a rapidly growing M&E Contractor who are based in Kent.
- With a team of circa 20 engineers, they provide services from Design, Installation through to Service, Maintenance & Breakdown to their portfolio of clients.
- They work in the following sectors: Healthcare, Commercial, Education, Leisure, Industrial & Residential.
Due to growth of contracts they are seeking an electrician to work on their portfolio of contracts including Rail & Commercial within London & The Home Counties.
The work will be a mix of works including Installation, Maintenance, Testing & Inspection. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
- Panel wiring
- Organising logistics and site staff Liaising with project team during contract works.
- Customer Liaison and reporting
Dealing with a wide range of people in all levels of the Rail industry.
- Testing & inspection
SKILLS AND TRAINING
- Undertake electrical installation in accordance with installation procedures.
- Undertake electrical maintenance of units, components and systems.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Full UK driving licence.
- NVQ Level 3 and City & Guilds 2360/2330 part 1 & 2 Qualification.
- City & Guilds 2391/2394 & 2395 inspection and testing is favourable.
- An understanding in Health & Safety regulations.
- A good level of Test Certificate IT Literacy.
- CSCS Card (Gold and above)
- SSSTS (preferred but not required)
- First Aid Trained (preferred but not required)
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- IT & Test Equipment
- Overtime Available
- Personal Development Plan