Commercial Gas Engineer – Army Training Centre – Pirbright Surrey £40k.
My Client is a national FM company with two regional offices within the UK.
The business is split into 3 sectors, covering projects, FM and construction within the MOD, Commercial and retail sector.
A requirement has now become live for a commercial gas engineer to be based at the prestigious Army Training Centre in Pirbright Surrey. You will join an already established FM delivery team who provide PPM, service and breakdown cover on the site itself.
Your main duties will be as follows:
- Servicing of all boilers & Burners
- General Plumbing and Building Services
- Carry out breakdowns on all gas and ancillary equipment
- Being part of a 1 in 4 call out rota
- Occasionally having to travel to other MOD sites in Surrey in case of emergency breakdowns.
- 90% of your time will be based the ATR in Pirbright.
The right candidate will hold his commercial gas ACS tickets and have 5+ years within the industry.
DBS CHECKS will need to be carried out. The following package is available:
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB . CO.UK
- £40,000.00 Basic Salary
- 8.00 to 17.00 40 hour week
- Company Van and Fuel Card provided
- 28 day holiday including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Call out 1in 4 Plus standby allowance.