THE ROLE – Mobile Commercial Plumber
Monday – Friday / 8am – 5pm / 40 Hour Weeks
Due to winning a new contract, my client are seeking a Commercial Plumber to join the team to work on a mobile basis to cover Cambridgeshire & Parts of Bedfordshire.
You will be working within Doctors Surgeries covering the area above.
You duties & responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
TMV servicing on multiple sites as well as carrying out remedial works and general plumbing duties. This will include replacement TMV's, deadleg removals, tap replacements. Installation of new valves etc.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Minimum of 6 years plumbing experience.
- Clean Driving Licence
- It's essential that the person has a good nature as building relationships with the site engineers and the hospital staff.
- Van & Fuel Card
- 28 Days Holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Overtime Available
- PDA / Tablet
- Mobile Phone
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK
- Multidisciplinary Building Services Company
- Operating for over 20 years
- Have 2 offices, Colchester & Liverpool Street
- The predominantly work within Hospitals and Commercial Properties.
- Clients include: CBRE, Optimum, FES, Flowrite, EMCOR.
- They carry out predominantly AC, electrical, mechanical & plumbing works.
- 20 Engineers on their books as it stands.