The Job – Mobile Plumbing & Heating Installer / Lead Engineer / Working Supervisor
- Surrey based, family run Company that have been operating for 4 years.
- Specialise in Heating, HVAC and Electrical within Commercial & Domestic Properties.
- 16 engineers strong as a business
- Their patch of cover in circa 30 miles of their Office Location.
They are seeking a Lead Engineer / Working Supervisor
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Monday – Friday
- 8am – 5pm
- 40 Hour Weeks
The successful candidate will:
- You will be working underneath the Project Manager, Supervising and dictating work to 2 x engineers.
- Working within High End, Private Domestic Properties.
- This will be working on high end domestic plumbing and heating projects ranging from heating systems to bathrooms & kitchens - this will be first and second fixing.
- They will also be required to work on there own plus supervise other plumbers on-site.
Salary & Package
- Must have City and guilds or NVQ level 2 plumbing
- Domestic gas tickets are preferable but not necessary required
- Must maintain high standards of work (photo evidence will be needed at interview stage)
- Must have minimum 8 years experience
- £34,000 - £38,000
- Van & Fuel Card
- 22 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Call out rota 1 in 6 – standby £85 – door to door travel and appropriate overtime
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK
- Monday – Friday = x 1.5
- Saturday = x1.5