Mobile AC Maintenance Engineer – London - £24,000 / £27,000.00 (Development to breakdown engineer)
I am currently representing a strong leading National AC Specialist Company that is currently in need of a well experienced Mobile AC Engineer to join their growing team to provide Maintenance work on their wide variety of commercial contracts, with a view of working towards becoming a service and breakdown engineer through training and development.
• Four offices London, Leeds, Manchester and Birmingham
• 20 Engineers across the country
• One of D1 Daikin largest approved supplier
• They work within hotels, commercial offices & colleges
SALARY & PACKAGE
• £24/27k (40 Hour Week)
• Door to Door Travel
• Van, Fuel Card (private use is allowed)
• Call out rota 1 in 5 with £100 Standby
• 20 Days Holiday & Bank Holidays
• BUPA Healthcare
• Discount on Dentistry, Hospitals & Chiropractors
Time & 1/3 after 40 Hours
• Area of cover is London & The Home Counties
• Working in a team of 6 Engineers.
• Carrying out maintenance on AHU, filters, fan coils and pumps/motors.
• Working predominantly with Daikin/Mitsubishi Electric and Sanyo (Panasonic).
• Commercial Offices
• NVQ or city and guilds level 2
• Any additional qualifications is desirable