Department: Commercial Installation Department
Reporting to: Commercial Install Director
Hours: Monday – Friday, 45hr week
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
Mobile within London and home counties.
my client are currently looking to employ an experienced Plumber to join our Commercial Installation Team. This is for a full-time role based mainly in central London. The successful candidate will be required to work in high end residential properties. As part of this role you will be installing heating, domestic services and soil/waste systems in large domestic houses/flats. Experience in this field of work is essential so only fully trained engineers need apply.
• Prior experience of working in high end residential properties
• Experience of installing heating, domestic services and soil/waste systems in large domestic houses/flats
• Experience of installing soil and wastes in uPVC or cast iron
• High level of attention to detail
• Able to work in properties with expensive fixtures/fittings which needed to be treated with the utmost care
Knowledge of setting out and fitting sanitaryware including showers, WCs, baths and basins connecting to existing drainage or the installation of new soil stacks
•Ability to work from installation drawings is essential as is the ability to work using their own initiative
•Able to work well as part of a team. Complete refurbishments will also be part of the role and you will be required to work with builders who also specialise in this field.
•Gas qualifications are preferred but not essential