M&E QS - Dartford
M&E quantity surveyor - £50k/ £70k (depending on experience) -permanent position
The company :
My client is a Leading design, installation, commissioning and maintenance service group who have been running now for over 40 years covering London and the South east.
Due to sheer growth, they are now currently on the hunt for an experienced M&E QS to join their growing team.
Working on a number of projects valuing from £30k - £3M
The ideal QS will have strong contractual, procurement and Costing experience and be comfortable leading a variety of projects independently as well as part of a team.
- Assist in establishing the client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Run cost analyses of the various types of work as a forerunner to tender preparation.
- Advise clients on procurement strategies as well as if costing are too high/ Low.
- Identify commercial risks and help develop suitable responses
- Factor in the implications of health and safety regulations.
- agree the scope of services and allocate work.
- Monitor and control costs throughout the project.
- Identify risks surrounding the project and the likelihood of cost variation.
- Track any changes to the design or actual work and adjust budget projections.
- Value completed work.
- Analyse progress and write detailed reports.
- Liaise between the companies directors, project managers, and the client.
- Technically Mechanical or Electrical biased knowledge, but awareness of all core M&E works.
- Ability to deal with people across a broad spectrum of skills and levels.
- Advanced organisational and time management skills.
- A high level of drive and energy.
- Pro-active and Self- Motivated.
Predominately based at office- Dartford Salary and package :
- £50k- £70k depending on the experience
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Yearly bonuses based on profit made