RGB Network are currently representing an large architectural studio who are looking to recruit a knowledgeable PROJECT ARCHITECT. They currently have both residential and hotel projects running and you should have experieince in either.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE A COMPITENT REVIT USER
The practice has projects across architecture, interior design and master planning, specialising in residential, workplace, hotel and retail design sectors. With a team of approx. 160 employees and due to winning a variety of new large scale projects in all sectors, they are looking to expand their current teams with new and exciting talent.
PROJECT ARCHITECT details -
- Work on large scale residential, mixed-use or hotel schemes throughout London
- Work on feasibility stages through to completion
- Using Revit on a daily basis
- Produce detailed drawings to a high standard.
- A fully qualified Architect, with a minimum of 3 years' UK professional working experience
- Revit experience is essential for this position (You must have worked on live projects in practice using this software)
- A flare for design and strong drawing abilities
- Confident working through all RIBA stages on large scale projects
- Experience working on large scale/ multi-unit residential projects is essential
- Fantastic English, both written and verbal.
- Salary up to £40,000 PA (dependent on experience)
- Immediate start and interviewing ASAP
- Fantastic transport links due to central/south location
- Bike racks and showers
- Sociable office
- Great benefits package
Our client are looking for creativity, capability and commitment from their staff. They invest in their employees and always try to keep them at the forefront of architecture and their working culture provides an open, responsive and inventive approach to projects.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk