Our client are looking to recruit a Revit Technologist (newly qualified considered) for their Hertfordshire office
RGB Network are currently working closely with a Hertfordshire based architectural practice who currently employ around 30 talented people working across various sectors from concept to delivery . The company works across residential, leisure, retail and industrial sectors.
- Working within a busy team, following specifications provided by clients to produce designs.
- A variety of work, as the Company has projects from Feasibility right through to Developed Design/Construction.
- Using Revit on projects.
- Producing high quality work, with strong attention to detail, plus good organisational and communication skills
- Proficient in Revit, InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite
- Positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic awareness and understanding of current UK Planning and Building Regulation procedures
- Qualified Degree in Technology or Architecture
- Will consider newley qualified Technologists.
The practice is situated in the Hertfordshire area so extremely suitable for candidates who live in the area. Alternatively for candidates living in London, there is a fast train from Kings Cross Station which takes about 35 minutes. Benefits -
- Salary from £22,000 to £36,000 dependent on experience
- 9am – 5.30pm set hours
- Gym membership
- 20 days holiday + 8 statutory + 1 day for birthday
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk