RGB Network are currently working closely with a Hertfordshire based architectural practice who currently employ around 30 talented people working across all business sectors from concept to delivery . The company works across many sectors including residential, leisure, retail and industrial.
Our client are looking to recruit a Senior Revit Technician for their Hertfordshire office to start ASAP.
- Working within a busy team, following specifications provided by clients to produce designs.
- A variety of work, as the Company has projects from Feasibility right through to Developed Design/Construction.
- Using Revit on projects.
- Producing high quality work, with strong attention to detail, plus good organisational and communication skills.
Overall behaviours and competencies
- Actively lead complex designs and be a key anchor on the design of projects
- Managing client relationships and contributing to business development
- Be confident, with a professional attitude and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Management of time and priority setting
- Work planning and standards setting
- Thinking clearly and analytically
- Problem Identification and solution
- Listening and organising
- Preferably proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite
- Positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic awareness and understanding of current UK Planning and Building Regulation procedures
- Qualified Degree/HNC/HND in relevant architecture discipline.
- Minimum three years’ industry experience, producing working and detailed drawings.
The practice is situated in Hertfordshire so extremely suitable for candidates who live in the area. Alternatively for candidates living in London, there is a fast train from Finsbury Park Station which takes about 35 minutes. There unfortunately is no parking on site. Benefits -
- Salary – up to £45,000 PA dependent on experience
- 9am – 5.30pm set hours
- Gym membership
- 20 days holiday + 8 statutory + 1 day for birthday
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk