Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Oval / Vauxhall)
Are you an ambitious, hardworking, outgoing and motivated person that is looking to build a career in sales? If so, have you thought about an opportunity within the recruitment industry?
RGB Network is an established recruitment consultancy that has been operating in the built environment for nearly 20 years. We are part of the Pertemps Network Group and we have a group turnover of £0.75billion. We are regularly in the top 250 best companies to work for, often as one of the highest placed recruitment companies. We supply engineering and construction professionals to leading companies throughout the UK who are working on large and high profile construction projects including.
We're currently looking to hire additional recruitment sales staff for our fantastic new campus based office, a short walk from Oval and Vauxhall stations, and with a gym and shared social space just outside the office door.
We are currently recruiting at trainee consultant level to work alongside an experienced consultant who started exactly where you are. This role will suit somebody looking for a trainee sales position and wanting to develop a long term career as part of one of London’s leading built environment recruitment companies and part of a fun, friendly and hard-working team.
Your 360 recruitment job role will include:
- Sourcing and screening candidates on the telephone and in person
- Presenting job opportunities to prospective candidates
- Arranging and managing interviews
- Negotiating salaries and terms of business
- Business development - managing existing client relationships and developing new ones
- Qualifying vacancies
- Attending client meetings
- Writing adverts
You will benefit from direct support and training on a daily basis, whilst also developing your skills via a comprehensive induction programme. This is a great way to build your knowledge and confidence - many successful consultants have started via this route including your manager. Your career development targets are clearly defined and progression is totally dependent on how successful and ambitious you are.
What we offer:
- Basic salary plus uncapped commission
- Company mobile phone
- Direct training and induction programme with your line manager
- 2 day induction seminar at our parent company, Pertemps Network Group, head office and regular external training courses
- Clearly defined career development and progression document (Stepping Stones)
- Quarterly incentives, which include both UK and international destination trips
- Regular team social events on Friday after work
- A fun, supportive and a relaxed office environment
We are considering recent graduates or people with previous sales experience, although neither is essential as we also want to hear from individuals who have the right attitude and determination in order to develop a recruitment sales career.
To apply to this position, please send your CV.
If you would like to discuss the position please call us on 02079322800 we look forward to hearing from you.