My client is a start-up RICS accredited residential surveying firm, with a presence across all of London looking to develop their reach to Enfield & Middlesex. Set up by two friends who both started their careers at a large corporate surveying company, they developed a business that valued relationships more; their employees more; with more reasonable expectations on what is achievable during a day and a strong focus on work-life balance.
They are seeking additional RICS accredited Residential Surveyors to be based in North London.
What do you need?
What’s on offer?
- You’ll need to be a RICS registered valuer with at least 3 years PQE in residential surveying. The work will be a mixture of completing Mortgage Valuations and HomeBuyer Reports.
- Progression into director / partnership
- Clear pathway for your personal development and career progression
- Great variety of work in every postcode
- Flexible & remote working
- Full autonomy and trust in every employee
- Company benefits include - Paid RICS Membership, iPad, Mobile Phone
- We’ll provide everything you need to meet your annual CPD requirements
- Work-life balance is important to us, which is why your role will be home-based with flexible working options available in some locations