Graduate Building Surveyor 30k+ DOE
• Postcode based property surveyors
• Founded 3 years ago and have more work than they can take on
• Office Based in Lewisham – Home based role with travel to sites
• Working across the south of the UK – from London all the way down to Bournemouth and Brighton
• Clients made up of prospective home buyers – your job is to make their lives as easy as possible!
• RICS Accredited Firm made up of MRICS certified management
Due to the ever growing demand for first-time or experienced buyers wanting their potential homes surveyed and their minds put at ease, my client are looking to take on graduates that are ambitious, eager to progress within a growing company, and have a goal of becoming MRICS chartered themselves.
They pride themselves on their culture, and believe every conversation should engage. No one wants to feel like a statistic at a company they work for, they want to feel valued and that their employer is going to help them reach their goals, both with their career and personally.
This position will be mobile, covering up to (but not always) a 45 mile radius of your own postcode. The goal is for you to become an expert within your own region, and be able to use your expertise to best inform and advise your clients.
These will cover all aspects of residential buildings – high rise flats, luxury flats, houses etc.
The ideal candidate will have recently completed a RICS Accredited BSc, MSc, or be AssocRICS.
Duties will include & not be limited to: