Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer £38/39k
My client are a well-known mechanical and electrical engineering company, who provide building services solutions to their end clients within the commercial and retail sector.
The role has become available for a mobile electrical maintenance engineer to join the mobile team operations across London and the home counties .
· Planned Maintenance works to M&E and HVAC Plant
· General fault finding and rectification to M&E and HVAC plant
· Maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment on internal management system.
· Be part of out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours
· Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues’, clients, customers and work as part of a team
· Deal courteously with clients, customers and the general public
· Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to customer care
· Ensure clear communication with customers, line management and internal staff
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Electrically qualified
· 17th/18th edition wiring and regulations - This is a must.
· Experienced of PPM works
· Experienced at fault finding
· A strong communicator, able to work with a variety of clients and colleagues
£38,000/ 39,000.00 Basic
Monday to Friday 8 till 1.30
Van & Fuel Card
25 days holiday Plus 8 Stat
Call out Rota TBC
Overtime at 1.35 & 1.8