Static Improver – Canary wharf - London – £26k
My client is a mechanical & electrical engineering company who have been established for 50 years, providing service, maintenance and breakdown services to their wide portfolio of clients within Central London.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Junior maintenance engineer to work on a 2 man site on one of London’s most prestigious sites on a multi tenanted office. The ideal candidate would be a apprentice trained trade worker looking for his first job role within the building services industry.
TYPICAL DUTIES ON SITE
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- Ballast and lamps
- Assisting inall electrical and mechanical ppms i.e. emergency light tests, AHU’S, Basic Plumbing, Water temp checks, heating systems) with the senior engineer.
- Making good
- Building maintenance repairs
- Carpentry, plumbing or 17th Edition
- maintenance experience
- To be able to work unsupervised & as part of a team
The typical shift pattern would be 6am-3pm one week and the next 9am-6pm with no call out. In return my client is offering:
- £26k basic
- 20 days holiday + bank holiday
- MOBILE PHONE
- Ample overtime
- Training and progression