Lead Static M&E Engineer - Farringdon
LEAD STATIC M&E ENGINEER (ELEC BIASED)
- Head Office Based in St Albans.
- Been established since 1997.
- They have 2 Divisions – a Maintenance & Projects.
- 90 Engineers in total – 20 of which are on the maintenance side.
- They provide full M&E, HVAC & Gas to their clients.
Provide technical solutions for PPM and defect work and fault rectification on the following:
- Based Linkedin HQ in Farringdon
- Large high end commercial office
- Single man site
- Looking after the Landlord side
- Need to client facing
- Need someone client facing and who can carry out reports.
- Looking after and supervising subbies when they are used.
- Must have 17th/18th edition as a minimum.
- You will be providing PPM, Reactive and maintenance to a wide variety of electrical and mechanical works.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Lamps AND Ballasts
- Emergency lighting
- HVAC units
- Pluming and Servicing Ahu unit service/Repair
- Pumps AND Motors
- Fabric Maintenance
- Temperature set point adjustments, daily BMS controls
- Weekly testing; fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, cooling tower testing, generator testing
- Planned Prevention Maintenance
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB . CO.UK
- £35,000 - £40,000
- 20 Days Holidays & 8 Bank Holidays
- Overtime available – x1.5 Saturday & x2 Sunday
- Call out Rota – covering multiple site in London (Pool Van Provided) – 1 in 5 with £70 standby
- Uniform, PPE