Mobile AC Engineer – Reading – 35-38K
There is a new opportunity for an experienced AC engineer to join us with a client portfolio consisting of Commercial properties.
As a business, we are based in Kent and have been operating successfully across the UK for over 15 years. We now employ over 30 engineers and are continually growing at a steady rate.
This role is suited for an experienced and fully qualified AC Engineer who has a strong background of Servicing, maintenance and breakdowns on a daily basis and is looking for a fast paced role within the industry.
They are ideally looking for someone based Reading/West London and will be covering the following areas:
• M4 Corridor
• London on occasions
Salary & Package:
- To carry out planned maintenance and reactive work. Including, but not limited to fault finding, test, repair and preventative maintenance of VRV's, VRF's, Splits, Multi Splits, AHU's / Fans (Ventilation systems). If required it would be expected of you to complete other building services duties in support of the rest of the team.
- Ensure Company & Site, Health & Safety procedures are always followed.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain accurate job records/documentation in association with all site works.
- Be part of a call out rota and when required attend site emergencies, outside of normal working hours.
- If required to complete tasks at high level, working from platforms, desk surfers, tower scaffolding and ladders. All access equipment and PPE and any required training will be provided.
• 35 - 38k (depending on experience)
• Travel time paid after half hour EW
• Parking & Congestion paid
• company Van and Fuel card
• Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
• Overtime x1.5 (week & Saturdays) / x2.0 (Sundays & bank holidays)
• Company Mobile
• 23 Days Holiday + Bank
• On call rota (1 in 4) The Person:
• City & Guilds/NVQ - Air conditioning and Refrigeration.
• Must have FGAS 2079 Cat 1.
• Preferably hold an NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration and Air conditioning.
• Minimum 5 years practical experience within the air conditioning and refrigeration industry.
• Strong service / fault finding / repair background.
If you feel you would be well suited for the role, please send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson@ rgb.co.uk