Award Winning Architectural Visualisation House are now looking for a Junior RealTime Artist to join their team!
A highly talented team of Visualisers, scripters, producers and modellers are looking to take on another Realtime Artist with a passion for and understanding of Architecture.
This would be an amazing position for an UnReal Artist with a strong ability to be involved in projects and a small team of dedicated RealTime artists, to get the best from the newest VR software and communicate the future of these applications to the teams, internally and externally.
Ideally you would be coming with 2 - 3 years’ UnReal Game engine experience, enabling to you lead from the front and push the limits, find new techniques and being able to lead your team mates to explore the possibilities for clients!
Day to day responsibilities:
- Creating Realtime and Virtual Reality experiences for the property development and Architectural clients
- Building and designing for VR in UnReal, 3DSMax and PhotoShop – with an understanding of the whole Arch Viz process
- Understanding the planning application process to guide clients and introduce them to emerging technologies to showcase their designs!
What you will receive:
- An amazing studio environment with a whole heap of likeminded creative individuals
- Wicked company culture – social events, beer fridge, award winning International portfolio, all the newest tech and gadgets
- Training and progression through the ranks (amazing company to look after their staff and provide progression)
- Salary, dependant on experience, of anything from £26,000 – £30,000 per annum
What you need to do to apply:
- Get your portfolio or Website up to speed
- Polish you UnReal (Unity if you have it, but preferable UGE4) experience
- Polish you scripting awareness
- Get in touch with James Chapman at RGB Network