I am currently representing a leading HVAC specialist who has an exciting new opportunity for mobile commercial plumbers to join their growing team.
With over 50 years’ experience they pride themselves on creating a positive working environment for all of their staff and creating opportunities through relevant training and development.
They are notorious in the market for their gas, electrical, BMS and water prevention on contracts such as commercial council contracts, public and private sectors such as housing, education, public, office buildings.
They are currently in need of commercial plumbers with a strong background on pipe fitting (copper and steel), valves, radiator installation and able to carry out power flush on heating circuits.
The Engineers will be working in occupied dwellings that are part of a communal system and need to be experienced in repairs to heating systems fed from communal plant rooms.
This position has opened up to sheer growth and the ideal candidates would be client facing and professional in their approach.
Working hours are 8am to 5pm
- Experienced on working on all types of heating, hot water and cold water systems, working on copper, plastic and steel pipework by using soldering threading and screwing.
Draining of commercial heating systems
- Maintenance of HIU systems, fault finding & Service.
- Diagnosing system faults
- Commercial isolation
- Fitting/ Installation of commercial pipework
- Identifying/ cleaning strainers
- Stripping/ cleaning of plate heat exchangers
- Changing and servicing of pumps, valves etc.
- Venting of heating risers
- Radiators on commercial systems
Full driving license
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Plumbing and/or Heating qualifications City & Guilds/NVQ 2 - 3
- Min 5 years’ experience in radiator replacement and pipework alterations
- Fault diagnostic skills and high rate first completion
- Gas tickets being an advantage (but not a must)
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
- £33,000 - £35,000 basic (depending on exp)
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- Company Mobile Phone
- PPE Kit
- 3 Month Probation Period
- Pension (once probation has been completed)
- Life Assurance (once probation has been completed)