Service Desk Administrator – South Croydon – £26,000
I am currently representing a well-established specialist fire and security company based in South Croydon. Due to growth they are now looking for a Service Desk Administrator to join the current team.
- £24,000 - £26,000
- Mon to Fri 8am - 5pm
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Processing call-out information from clients in a timely manner
- Liaising with engineers/sub-contractors with regard to call-outs and sending out job information
- Accurate input of call-out/job information onto database system
- Update engineer/sub-contractor diary
- Updating clients via e-mail/phone
- Obtaining quotations/ordering/ensuring deliver to site of materials
- Raising/requesting purchase orders
- General administration duties to include: filing/post/typing
- Reasonable management requests
- Be polite and well mannered.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- You must possess strong organisation skills, common sense, initiative and the ability to work independently and prioritise your work.
- To promote good relationships with all other company members.
- Establish and maintain excellent relations with contractors & suppliers.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships at all times.
- Possess experience in an operational service office.
- IT literate: Office, Word, Excel, Good communication & organisational skills
Office: 020 7932 2800
Email: abartley@ rgb. co. uk