Semi Static AC Multiskilled Engineer – East London – Covering 3 Sites.
- Multi-Discipline Specialist Engineering Firm Based in Epsom.
- Services they supply to their client portfolio are: Mechanical maintenance, Fire System Maintenance, Facilities Support and Consulting.
- Employ over 15 engineers as a business.
Additional items of work outside of air conditioning would include:
- Our engineers work Monday to Friday from 07:30 to 16:30 or 08:30 to 17:30.
- Working in a team of 5 covering 3 sites – based in Southwark, Aldgate & East India Dock, (Docklands Area).
- These are disaster recovery buildings and have a mixture of (predominantly)office space and computer rooms.
- The need for an air conditioning engineer that is able to carry out multiple roles is critical as we are the incumbent facilities company and as such are expected to identify and where possible repair any issues found.
- These buildings have a mixture of cooling and heating, ranging from single splits through to chillers. In addition to these there are computer room areas that have both water and refrigerant (CRAC) cooling units.
- A majority of these items are BMS monitored or controlled so a basic understanding of BMS is preferable.
- Weekly water checks and flushing
- Weekly generator data recording
- Lighting checks and basic repairs
- Basic building visual checks
- Meet contractors and issue any required paperwork
The applicant would need to hold a current F-Gas certificate with a minimum of one year remaining.
A driving licence would be necessary and a company vehicle will be provided. SALARY & PACKAGE
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB . CO .UK
- £30,000 - £34,000
- Vehicle & Fuel Card (Ford Pick-up Truck)
- 1 in 4 Call Out - £140 a week Standby
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Some Overtime Available