A role has become available for an experienced M&E Coordinator to work alongside a contracts manager to provide full support to his portfolio of clients.
The role is office based in ST Albans but you will be required to travel to London for client meetings alongside the contract manager, the ideal candidate will have aspirations to become a contract supervisor and develop there skill set further.
Working closely alongside the contracts manager, your duties will be the following :
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to ensure an efficient and effective service to clients in-line with their requirements.
- Manage, organise and update relevant data including electronic planner with Service Manager.
- Deal with PPM and reactive breakdown calls in a courteous and professional manner, log information on to the system and communicate to others appropriately and efficiently.
- Follow up calls and communicate with clients to keep them informed of progress.
- Manage client portals
- Act as a direct interface between engineers and the Service Manager – help manage and co-ordinate the organisation of engineers as required.
- Organise job board – assist with labour allocation and planning of service work – and up-date as necessary.
- Log jobs on T Cards and assist with breakdown files/worksheets/closure of jobs and preparation for invoicing.
- Deal with customer enquiries & feed-back regularly.
- Be responsible for the management of portfolio of sites and renewal of contracts with Director.
- Assist in preparation of minor quotations as required.
- Assist with the ordering of spare parts as required from suppliers and tracking/chasing of orders.
- Assist with taking delivery of spare parts and ensuring that they are correctly marked and allocated to correct job.
£25/30K Dependant on EXP
20 days holiday plus Bank holiday on top
Laptop and company phone
Bupa private healthcare