One of the top Interior Design studios are looking for a driven Interior FF&E designer to join their well established and expanding team. Based in Central London they specialise in luxury high end residential bespoke design, working in the UK and Internationally. Very well renowned and respected within the Interior Design industry they are involved in the whole process of the design from concept to completion.
Well known for their bespoke and one off designs they are looking for self-starters who have a strong creative eye and good technical knowledge of the making process. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to grow on previous experience and work with the best of the best in the market.
- Strong communication skills – ability to liaise with multiple manufacturers and suppliers
- Fast & efficient
- Proficient on Auto CAD
- Knowledge of bespoke joinery, upholstery, lighting, carpets and window treatments
- Knowledge of FileMaker desirable
- Ability to draw FF&E plans and layouts
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to development initial concept and implement
Positions available across all levels junior to senior.
Salary dependant on experience with great opportunity for growth and expansion.
If you are interested in this role please forward a copy of your CV and portfolio, along with an example of a piece of furniture you have drawn on Auto CAD.
Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we will only be contacting those who are successful.