I am currently representing a well-established specialist building services company based in Essex.
Established in 1999, they now employ over 25 engineers
Their area of coverage is London and the South East has given them a portfolio of a wide range of commercial, industrial and domestic contracts.
On average over the last few years they have been turning over around £10-£15 million.
They are seeking a Static Building Services Engineer to join a two man site in Farringdon. The site is a large commercial office, looking after select floors within.
- Monday – Friday
- 40 Hour Weeks
- 07.00am – 03.30pm
- To carry out various buildings maintenance tasks as required including PPMs
- To carry out installation of plant, fixtures and fittings as required
- To service and repair plant as required
- To organise various housekeeping tasks and arrangements
- To carry out regular Emergency Lighting Testing, Water Temperature Monitoring and maintain logs and records to compliant standards
- To be responsible for the control of onsite contractors – review and produce RAMS and documentation prior to the commencement of works and verification that works are undertaken to defined scopes
- To assist other trades as necessary
- To respond to call outs and cover emergencies as required
- To source parts and materials as required
- Attendance of H&S meetings as required
- To take reasonable care for the health & safety of self and others who may be affected by acts or omissions related to your work. Co-operate fully with the Management of the Company with regards to any duty or requirement imposed on them by the relevant H&S legislation to allow that duty or requirement to be carried out or complied with
- Any other reasonable duties as considered appropriate by the Management of the Company
Education & Qualifications
SALARY & PACKAGE
- NVQ/C&G Qualification in Electrical
20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
Uniform & PPE
Travel Loan Available PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO.UK