My client are a mechanical and electrical engineering company who have been operating for over 70 years across London, provide engineering solutions within the commercial, high end residential and retail sectors.
- Offices based in Liverpool Street.
- Employ over 100 staff
- Contracts with Property developers, real estate companies and high end residential.
- Cover the full M&E scope from installation to service, maintenance and breakdown.
A position has become available for a Building Services Engineer to look after a high end prestigious property situated a 5 minute walk from either high street Kensington.
The building private residence consist of communal plant rooms, and 55 high end residential units spread across a generous property which also includes a swimming pool and private leisure facility on site.
They look after the communal plant rooms and any reactive works within the private apartments.
Monday – Friday – 7am – 4pm Duties:
- Working in a team of 2 .
- Carrying out PPM, service and breakdown to all M&E equipment such as AHU’S, Pumps, Motors, fixing leaks, taps, mechanical plant room maintenance.
- Pool Plant Maintenance
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB.CO. UK
- £38,000 - £42,000 Basic
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- No Call out Rota
- Uniform & PPE