Static Multi-skilled Engineer £38,000 – St Pauls
My client are a well-known mechanical and electrical engineering company, who provide building services solutions to their end clients within the commercial and retail sector.
Mon-Fri 08:00- 17:00hrs , possible early and late shifts if required by the client 40 hours per week
Static Based @ St Pauls
To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on General Maintenance Services in conjunction with the Site Supervisor.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out daily & weekly plant checks including fire alarm and emergency lighting tests
- To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Plant and associated mechanical systems.
- Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA) requirements.
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate records/documentation associated with the mechanical aspects of the PPM and plant.
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues within set capabilities, and help desk requests associated with Building Service Maintenance requirements as per contract.
- To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the M&E Services aspects of the contract within set capabilities as required.
- Assist other trades as necessary.
- To undertake miscellaneous duties from time to time as requested by the Client in accordance with the contractual duties.
- City and Guild’s Part 1 and 2 Electrical
- 17th Edition IEE: Wiring & Installation ideally 18th Edition
- 5 Years’ Experience
PERSONAL APTITUDES AND SKILLS
- Able to use various BMS systems
- L8 knowledge/training e.g. Domestic and Cooling Tower Systems
- Health and Safety Training
- GCSE (or ‘O’ Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English
SALARY & PACKAGE
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service when dealing with customers and clients alike
- Ability to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
- Adaptable and flexible in approach to work required
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Willingness and ability to work as a member of a team
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Detail conscious
- Results/tasks orientated
- Ability to perform tasks that require physical fitness
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO. UK
- 25 days holiday Plus 8 Stat
- Call out Rota TBC
- Overtime at 1.35 & 1.8
- Uniform & PPE