Air Conditioning Working Supervisor/Contract Supervisor
I am currently representing a medium sized facilities company who are seeking a working AC Supervisor to manage, and operate a prestigious contract alongside the service manager.
THE ROLE Air Conditioning Working Supervisor/Contract Supervisor
- 1 Office Based In Portsmouth & Kings Cross London
- Wide Variety Long standing and excellent contracts within Network Rail.
- 35 Staff Members
- Looking Due To Sheer Growth
A large amount of our work is on railway contracts. Training and competencies will be given for the railway working as this is essential. The sites include signal centres, data centres, maintenance depots, traincare depots, stations, remote relay rooms trackside.
The areas to cover are Birmingham down to Euston station along the M1 corridor, also across to Cambridge.
This role requires a MINIMUM of city and guilds NVQ level 2/part 2 in commercial air conditioning & refrigeration, plus F-GAS. Other competencies like SMSTS, SSSTS, PASMA & IPAF are an advantage. Duties & Responsibilities
The work includes air conditioning, vent and mechanical. Splits, VRVs, chillers, AHU’s LTHW and chilled. I need this candidate to assist me in overseeing installations/project works and service operations, ensuring staff are set up and working safely. Quality and attention to detail are the key things TATE look for. SALARY & PACKAGE
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO .UK
- £34,000 - £38,000
- Vehicle with fuel card
- Samsung Galaxy Note Smart Phone
- Company Laptop.
- 20 days holiday, plus statutory
- Working hours are door to door minus 1.5 hours. (half an hour unpaid each way travel, and half an hour unpaid lunch) minimum day door to door is 9.5 hours.
- Overtime is paid at time and a half, or double time for nights/bank holidays.
- On call rota is 1 week every 10 weeks approx. This is paid at £125 for the week regardless of any call outs. Minimum call out is x4 hours.
- All specialist refrigeration tools are supplied.