Looking for a TMV Service Engineer to join the team. Training will be provided, however previous plumbing experience is desirable.
There will be an opportunity to progress and be trained as a plumber in the future.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES A thermostatic mixing valve (TMV) is a specially designed plumbing valve that carefully mixes hot and cold water to control hot water outlet temperatures to safe levels.
- Monday – Friday
- 40 Hour Weeks
- 8am – 5pm
- Covering Hospitals within the Hammersmith Area.
You will get a list of TMV’s to be serviced/checked and need to complete a worksheet for each and list the defects.
TMV Servicing and Maintenance is carried out in 4 stages, each stage is recorded and logged which you keep in your H&S record folder (Ideally with your Legionella monitoring documents)Visual Inspection
Examine each TMV to identify if the correct specification valve is fitted, good accessibility and if isolation valves are fitted.Water Temperature
Measure and record the mixed water temperature to ensure it is between 39°C and 43°C.TMV Failsafe Test
Perform an in-service TMV failsafe shut-off test, isolating the cold water supply.Clean, Descale & Disinfect
Isolate each TMV and clean, descale and disinfect valve components and fine mesh strainers. THE COMPANY
- Multidisciplinary Building Services Company
- Operating for over 20 years
- Have 2 offices, Colchester & Liverpool Street
- The predominantly work within Hospitals and Commercial Properties.
- Clients include: Optimum, FES, Flowrite, EMCOR.
- They carry out predominantly AC, electrical, mechanical & plumbing works.
- 14 Engineers on their books as it stands.
SALARY & PACKAGE
- C&G Level 2 in Plumbing
- Previous Plumbing Experience
- Live locally to Hammersmith
- Be trustworthy, competent, reliable and good have communication.
- There will be paperwork to complete.
- They will also be communicating with Hospital staff so a polite nature
- The right person will have good communication skills, and will be self-motivated as generally they would get a list of TMV’s to be serviced/checked and need to complete a worksheet for each and list the defects.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB . CO .U K
- Circa £15,000
- 20 Days Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays