Electrical Testing Engineer– 32k Scotland + Travel
There is a new opportunity for an experienced Electrician Testing & Inspection engineer to join us with a client portfolio consisting of Commercial properties.
As a business, we are based in Kent and have been operating successfully in London for over 15 years. We now employ over 30 engineers and are continually growing at a steady rate and are in need of a Electrical testing engineer to be based in Scotland.
Will look at people who are based from Carlisle and North from there.
This role is suited for an experienced and fully qualified Electrician who has a strong background of fixed wire testing on a daily basis and is looking for a fast paced role within the industry. There will be an element of staying away, however will not include weekends.
• Ensure Electrical work complies with current BS 7671 standards
• Undertake fixed wire testing to commercial properties, reactive maintenance and remedial works.
Salary & Package:
• Travel time paid after half hour EW
• Parking & Congestion paid
• company Van and Fuel card
• Monday to Friday | 08:00 - 17:00
• Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
• Company Mobile
• 23 Days Holiday + Bank
• On call rota (1in 5)
• City & Guilds (2394 & 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
• City & Guilds Level 2 & 3 or Part 1 & 2
• City & Guilds 17th / 18th Edition IET Regulations BS7671
If you feel this role could be of interest or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV.
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk