Highway CAD Technician
Salary : £37k
A multidiscipline engineering consultancy continues to grow in the North West. They have been appointed to many framework contracts with public bodies including TfGM, Network Rail, universities/colleges and local authorities including; Stockport, Manchester, Blackpool, Tameside, Bolton, Cheshire East, Sandwell, Shepway, Ashford, Kent and Barking and Dagenham Councils. They also have a number of large commissions on large residential developments.
This consultancy is looking for a Highway CAD Technician to work in their Stockport office to deliver varied and challenging projects for public and private sector clients.
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible working.
- Organised social events.
- Free on-site parking.
- On-site cycle storage and showers.
- 2 minutes’ walk to Pure Gym.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Highways CAD Technician duties:
- The preparation of highway feasibility drawings and detailed drawings on the exciting projects for their public and private sector clients.
Highway CAD Technician requirements:
- A working knowledge of the DMRB and current relevant design codes.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in a highways design team.
- Applicants should have a minimum of HNC in civil engineering.