Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Salary : £45k
A multi-disciplined consultancy are on the lookout for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join a team of committed and enthusiastic engineers and technicians in their Kent Office. The company has a large amount of work so the senior engineer will be there to support and drive the strategy to grow the team.
This consultancies client base is predominantly large residential developers with projects ranging from around 50 units up to several thousand dwellings. This consultancy work on and deliver projects from initial feasibility stage, through planning and detail design and finally the construction stage. Their team specialises in drainage, highways and development infrastructure on the residential developments.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide day to day project management and lead the design of multiple schemes across a range of clients.
- Guide and support the junior members of the team.
- Business development and client liaising.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer Deliverables:
- Developing Concept and Detailed Drainage Strategies.
- Developing Levels Strategies and managing production of Earthwork Appraisals.
- Producing Planning Documents such as Flood Risk Assessments/Drainage Technical Notes and Utilities Statements.
- Undertaking Due Diligence reviews to support the purchase of land.